T-Jive is a local, friendly, up and coming, independent Modern Jive facilitator operating in BS31 and BS14. We pride ourselves on creating a warm friendly and welcoming atmosphere where people can come to socialise, dance or learn to dance, meet new and old friends and of course drink tea. The class venue is at The Fear Hall, 30 High Street, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1DQ, Tuesday's 2 - 4 pm, parking at P&D round the corner at reasonable rates. First lesson is free then £5 per session or 5 for the price of 4 offer. Tea Dances are held on some Sundays from 3 to 6 pm at Whitchurch Village Community Centre. For more information contact Sue.
You can contact T-Jive direct by completing the form below and clicking the 'Send' button.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Alternatively, use the detail below
- Sue Halliday
Phoning Sue? Remember to say you got these details from UK-Jive.
The organiser last reviewed this information on 21/11/2017.
This page has been viewed 3,148 times.
Dance Classes Run by T-Jive
|BRISTOL||The Fear Hall Keynsham 30, High Street, Keynsham, BRISTOL, BS31 1DQ||Tue|
T-Jive New Year’s Eve Hollywood Glamour Ball, Saltford Hall, SALTFORD
- B.Y.O. alcohol. Nibbles on tables and late night snacks with tea and coffee. Tickets available as above or on line with PayPal, through T-Jive Facebook page or by emailing email@example.com
- Saltford Hall, Wedmore Road, Saltford , SALTFORD, BS31 3BY
- Sat Nav Data: Lat. 51.405745 / Long. -2.462904
- Starts at : 20:00
- Advance Tickets : £12
- On sale at CLIC Sargent Charity Shop Keynsham : £12
Sunday Modern Jive Tea Dance, Whitchurch Village Community Centre, BRISTOL
Dance yourself out of the winter and post Christmas blues. We've got a lovely venue with parking and a great dance floor, Tea/coffee and cakes included in the price. All dance abilities welcome.
- Whitchurch Village Community Centre, Bristol Road,, Whitchurch , BRISTOL, BS14 0PT
- Sat Nav Data: Lat. / Long.
- Starts at : 15:00
- Door Price : £6