T-Jive is a local, friendly, up and coming, independent Modern Jive facilitator operating in BS31 and BS14. We pride ourselves on creating a warm friendly and welcoming atmosphere where people can come to socialise, dance or learn to dance, meet new and old friends and of course drink tea. The class venue is at The Fear Hall, 30 High Street, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1DQ, Tuesday's 2 - 4 pm, parking at P&D round the corner at reasonable rates. First lesson is free then £5 per session or 5 for the price of 4 offer. Tea Dances are held on some Sundays from 3 to 6 pm at Whitchurch Village Community Centre. For more information contact Sue.
You can contact T-Jive direct by completing the form below and clicking the 'Send' button.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Alternatively, use the detail below
- Sue Halliday
Phoning Sue? Remember to say you got these details from UK-Jive.
The organiser last reviewed this information on 24/9/2017.
This page has been viewed 2,764 times.
Dance Classes Run by T-Jive
|BRISTOL||The Fear Hall Keynsham 30, High Street, Keynsham, BRISTOL, BS31 1DQ||Tue|
T-Jive Christmas Tea Dance, Whitchurch Village Community Centre, BRISTOL
- 3-6 pm. Christmas Tea Dance, last one before the New Year's Eve Ball. Price includes tea, coffee and Christmas cakes. Come along and join the celebrations, start yours here. Parking
- Whitchurch Village Community Centre, Bristol Road,, Whitchurch , BRISTOL, BS14 0PT
- Sat Nav Data: Lat. / Long.
- Starts at : 20:00
- Door Price : £6
T-Jive New Year’s Eve Hollywood Glamour Ball, Saltford Hall, SALTFORD
- B.Y.O. alcohol. Nibbles on tables and late night snacks with tea and coffee. Tickets available as above or on line with PayPal, through T-Jive Facebook page or by emailing email@example.com
- Saltford Hall, Wedmore Road, Saltford , SALTFORD, BS31 3BY
- Sat Nav Data: Lat. 51.405745 / Long. -2.462904
- Starts at : 20:00
- Advance Tickets : £12
- On sale at CLIC Sargent Charity Shop Keynsham : £12